Although words can have a powerful impact, it's hard to replace the effect you can get from a good video. The combination of film, images, and music and take you through all kinds of emotional states. With that said, here's a list of 10 motivational videos that will hopefully inject some energy and inspiration into your mind, enough for you want to take some action today.
As I've said several times on this blog, action is what will change your life, not more information or knowledge. Actions repeated enough times will become habits and the set of habits you hold onto will largely determine how your future will turn out. So when you come across something, be it a quote, a book, a conversation, or even a video, and it motivates you, take action in order to form the desired habits. Remember, it won't be an uphill battle forever. Eventually, producing results will become a lot easier.
If these aren't enough, you can also check out these motivational videos from Like A Boss.
1. Compilation of some great speeches from various movies:
2. If you have strong enough reasons, you will succeed:
3. Athletes who overcame the "impossible":
4. Breaking perceived limitations:
5. You've got to want success as much as you want to breathe: (first speech is by Eric Thomas talking to a group of teenagers, hence the hours on the phone)
6. Inspirational thoughts from Will Smith:
7. No excuses (compilation of motivational clips from movies):
8. Happiness in life is what you make of it:
9. Don't ever give up:
10. Believe in yourself and keep practicing: :)